Sunday 18 September 2011

M.I.A

I'm back!

I've really neglected my blog for the past few months, partially due to being busy and partially because I wasn't feeling so inspired to blog, but I'm back in full force now and have a list of things which I would like to share with the world!

It was my birthday at the end of August... old age is looming, but mentally I seem to be getting younger... But I had an amazing birthday spent at V Festival for the weekend and I got to see Rihanna and Eminem on my actual birthday, so that was very special. It was the first and probably last time I had camped out and I can't say it was very enjoyable but it all added to the festival experience!

A few of my favourite acts I got to see included: Jessie J, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Tinie Tempah, Eminem, Example, Ellie Goulding and Chase and Status (got caught up in a mosh pit during their set!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.