Friday 10 June 2011

KIM KARDASHIAN VISITS LONDON

Hello there!

Last Wednesday I witnessed the full extent of many die hard Kim Kardashian fans!!

Now I myself am a massive Kardashian lover and it is probably the only programme I actually remember to watch...religiously. So when I found out that Kim was visiting London to promote her new fragrance I knew I had to be there!

I wasn't sure how many people would turn up as it hadn't been promoted very much but the deal was that the first 150 people to buy the fragrance would get to meet Kim, have a photo taken and get an autograph too.

I arrived at Debenhams, Oxford Street at 7.45am (doors opened at 10am) and I thought this was quite early, but clearly not... there was already about 150 people queuing up!! (the first people in the queue had been waiting there since 1.30am!!!) and I was even more gutted because I was about 10 people away from 150, however later on as the queue grew longer and longer they increased the number to 200 people.

But just my luck as I got to the front of the queue and then Kim arrived... and the crowd went WILD!!! I have never seen anything like it before, people pushed forward as the police and security pushed back - resulting in a major crush for anyone stuck in the middle (me). So I never got to meet Kim but I did get to see her and she is just as beautiful in the flesh.


You can see a picture of just half of the crowd by following the link to Kim's blog.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog and you write really well. It's such a shame you didn't meet her face to face and I hope it wasn't too scary being in the crush! Is her perfume nice?

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your beautiful blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ____________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Voe! I feel that her perfume was actually quite a let down, it wasn't a smell which I personally like, it smelt quite musky/powdery and not at all what I imagined it to be. Have a smell next time your in Debenhams, to see what you think.

    I've just looked at your lovely blog and am looking forward to trying some of your masks out :) they sound really good.

    Good luck to you too!

    Nish

    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.